Monday, January 28, 2008

Assignment 1 - News sources

Like most people in this class, I get my news mainly from The New York Times. I’m not a huge fan of the Times and most often, when I get the chance to pick up an actual printed paper, I go for something else. But every morning when I go online or when I have a quick minute I scan the headlines of nytimes.com.

I default to the Times Web site now because I’ve been going there for so long that I’ve become comfortable with its layout and can quickly find what I’m looking for. The New York Times has been required reading more or less since I came to Ithaca College so that’s where I get my news. Other than the Times, I look at the Dallas Morning News online to keep track of what’s going on at home, Reuters and occasionally BBC for world news, and USA Today if I can get my hands on a printed edition.

No comments: